My client is looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join their growing and successful business. You will be responsible for a handful of key accounts and work on both day-to-day and strategic C-level relationships within those accounts. You will be targeted on both MBO's and revenue influenced within these accounts and be expected to work with your clients to ensure the relationships flourish and renew.
With a significant portion of the market already signed and on-board, my client expects further positive developments in the run up to the 2018 World Cup and now needs an individual to own and grow their most important relationships. You will not be a new logo salesperson, rather a true account manager with responsibility for ensuring your customers remain so.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager (Sports Gaming) - Market-leading Analytics and Sports Betting Platform
PACKAGE: €50,000-€60,000 basic + bonus
- World's leading sports gaming platform vendor
- Massive value prop
- Great leadership
- Constant year-on-year growth and expansion
- Extremely attractive perks for a sports fan
- Sporty culture
- Chance to join a company with over 90% retention of staff - this is a great place to work
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be passionate about sports
- You will have minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- You will be a relationship builder
- You will culturally be a fit for a thriving, current and multicultural business
- You will be comfortable with conversations at all levels of the business, from C-suite down, and have some technical expertise in order to ensure customers gain maximum value from the product
- 100% Account Management, this is a classical AM role
- You will work within a largely flat reporting structure business, although your direct reports will be the head of Account Management and the Chief Commercial Officer
- Your clients will likely have a global presence and it will be up to you to ensure each branch of their businesses are fully bought into the product and relationships, so expect significant foreign travel
- Perk of the job includes attending many sporting events i.e., Wimbledon, Ascot, Premier League Football, Formula 1, Open Championship, England Ruby Matches, 2018 World Cup
- The company has a global presence
To apply for the above position, please contact Daragh Kelly or hit the apply button.