CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Rare opportunity to join this genuine household name in the construction industry at Key Account Manager level.
This is a field/home based role covering Northampton, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham and the South Midlands.
Managing a ledger of 50-80 key clients.
Ensuring accounts are happy and aware of the full product offering.
An excellent company offering a genuine long term career path.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager - Building Products - Construction
SELLING: Building products, bricks, blocks, sand, cement, timber and plumbing products
SELLING TO: Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Developers
TERRITORY: Northampton, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham, South Midlands
LOCATION: Northampton, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham, South Midlands
PACKAGE: £35k basic, OTE £45k, company car, 22 day's holiday, mobile, laptop, health scheme, pension, company shares scheme
- Household name in the Construction industry
- Over 100,000 products in the range
- Established over 200 years
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Key Account Management experience
- Sold to Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Developers
- A genuine relationship builder
- Experience of developing and nurturing accounts
- On patch
- Happy being field/home based
- Your role is to sell the company's distributed range of light side and heavy side building materials, this will be a full range of products from Plumbing and Heating to Timber and Building
- Representing all brands under the umbrella. A huge selection of products available (over 100,000 different products in the range)
- As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for a ledger of 50-80 clients with a Multimillion pound annual spend
- Your accounts are typically Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Developers
- Accounts you look after will be larger spending with six figure minimum annual spend
- You will be developing your accounts ensuring you are up to date with their needs and expanding account spend/product portfolio
- Field/home based covering Northampton, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham, South Midlands region, representing 13 branches across that area
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.