CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a family owned and run UK based kitchen manufacturer, looking to recruit a Kitchen Sales Designer. This role is office based with some site visits, selling into a mix of trade and retail.
You must have kitchen sales experience and be a consultative, non-pushy type of person.
Great opportunity with this high quality manufacturer.
JOB TITLE: Kitchen Sales Designer - Construction
SELLING: Kitchens and Bespoke Furniture
SELLING TO: Trade and Retail
TERRITORY: London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire
LOCATION: London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire
PACKAGE: £30k basic, company car, 20 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Family owned and run
- UK based manufacturer
- Great name and known for high quality
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Some kind of kitchen sales experience
- Must be consultative in approach and not a pushy salesperson
- Great access to the office in South London
- Can sell to both trade and general public
- Switched on
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of kitchens; our client also offers a range of bespoke furniture but these are mainly kitchens, the range is part bespoke and part "off the shelf"
- You will be selling into a mix of retail (general public) and trade/contractors
- Based from their offices in South London, the role will involve some on-site client meetings, you will probably cover a 10-15 mile radius of the office, occasionally going further afield
- This job involves no cold calling, this is not a pushy sell but much more reactive and relationship building
- As the role is part office/part field, some weeks you will be out seeing clients all week and some weeks you will be in the office all week
- Full training provided
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.