Founded in Europe over a decade ago by 2 extremely successful and experienced management consultants, the company has now started up in the UK. Their integrated approach focuses on delivering measurable results, working closely together with client teams on their biggest challenges. They work closely with many Process and Technology partners. The UK organisation has a clear focus across a distinct set of propositions: Operational Effectiveness, Process Digitisation, Robotic Process Automation, Agile Delivery and Business Change.
JOB TITLE: Management Consultant
LOCATION: UK Homebased
PACKAGE: Up to £60k Basic, Bonus and other benefits
- 175 employees
- Definitive expansion plans and career paths
- Plans to grow to become a pan-European operation and NOT to sell out or become too big in one country, so as not to lose the quality of operation they are running
- Great company culture with loads of team bonding experiences (skiing / kite surfing)
- Very constructive when it comes to helping their staff develop
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience can range anything from a fresh graduate with relevant work experience, through to mid-level consultant
- University degree in a technical study: industrial engineering, econometrics or similar
- Mid-level, relevant work experience in a Business Process/Operational Consulting organisation with experience of agile development, data management or agile reporting (not pure IT Consulting backgrounds)
- Business person with a technical slant, rather than technical people with a business slant (able to comprehend the systems and processes of the client)
- Talented, communicative university graduates with proven analytical and IT skills
- An interest and understanding of developments in the IT market
- Desire to, and understanding of what it takes to work in a start-up environment
- Driven and highly motivated (dynamic, energetic, engaging, bright, likeable)
- Must be willing to travel and stay away from home for up to 3 or 4 nights a week
- This role represents an opportunity to join a growing European "Process & Operational Consulting Business"
- You will be driving operational efficiency for their clients utilising Digitisation, Robotic Process Automation, Workflow, Business Change, Standardisation of Processes and Change Implementation
- Their propositions include: Business Management Consultancy, Agile Application Development, Cloud BI, Data Management and Internet of Things
- They work closely with select technology partners and their projects focus on innovative applications for smartphones, tablet and desktop, such as mobile field service apps, customer portals and workflow applications
- You will be combining the Business Consulting and IT Consulting as much as possible. Not only does this make the work a lot more fun, it also ensures that the design and development of innovations are faster and better due to fewer transfer moments
- The model here is deliver then sell. This is a customer-first environment where no one is targeted or KPI driven!
- Existing clients include the like of: KPN, Heineken, Alliander, BAM, ABN Amro and Essent
- Green field opportunity in the UK with a current set of projects for you to start on immediately
- Average projects are 2 to 3 people over a tenure of 3 to 4 months (£600K to £800K)
- For the right people, there is scope to become a partner in the business and equity has already been allocated for this
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.