A leading social engagement vendor is looking to grow their Insight and Analytics team by adding a player/manager to come in and drive the team forward! You will also be getting your hands dirty building bespoke dashboards for their ever-growing customer base, consisting of some of the largest retailers & car manufacturing businesses in the world. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced business whose product truly sets it apart from its competitors with huge potential for growth in this role!
JOB TITLE: Manager, Insight and Analytics team - Leading Social Engagement vendor
PACKAGE: £50k + bonus + great benefits + stock options
- Established global company with a track record of consistent growth
- Their SaaS based social engagement software complements the company's E-Commerce platform to drive revenue forward
- This is a forward-thinking company with great benefits and a heavy emphasis on a fast-paced start-up culture, whilst still valuing the work-life balance
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years' experience building bespoke dashboards
- Must be able to take data and articulate a story around data
- Tableau experience highly preferred
- Previous management experience is a bonus but not required
- You will be looking to manage a small team with room to grow this in line with the company's growth
- Upskilling the team and continuously improving on best practises
- Hands-on build of bespoke dashboards upon client request
- Sales support and requirement gathering around the client's need for the company's bespoke dashboard service
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille Mclean or hit the apply button.