A young, fast paced and exciting vendor is looking for their first Enterprise Account Executive on the ground who is both a career and money motivated individual. This is a great opportunity to benefit from their transparent IPO plans. Their Social Media SaaS platform enables the globes largest brands the ability to follow a customer's footprint and buying behaviours online. This generates powerful analytics and intelligence that allows them to offer a more personalised and bespoke service to their online clients. You will be selling the full Digital Analytics solution portfolio to existing accounts in the UK as well as through technology partners.
JOB TITLE: Nordics Enterprise Account Executive - Social User Engagement Software
LOCATION: London Office Daily
PACKAGE: £90,000 Basic + Double OTE + Life Changing Stock Options
- Offer the most versatile and comprehensive solution anywhere on the market;
- Have won considerable business over competition including some very prestigious accounts;
- Client list is studded with tier 1 household names;
- Global sales presence, particularly strong in Europe and US;
- VC-backed SaaS vendor based in the US that has seen huge growth;
- Leading edge software that is set to shake up the market in the UK and EMEA;
- State-of-the-art EMEA London office with impressive leadership but looking for exceptional sales talent;
- Top earners in the US achieving $450k.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have strong Digital, Social or Web software sales experience;
- Must have sold a complex software deal that has touched the heart of the business;
- Strong sales experience in one of the following complex solutions: Advert Re-targeting; Web Analytics; Personalisation; Marketing Automation; Digital Analytics, Social Media, Social Monitoring, Media Monitoring, Ecommerce;
- CRM or Data Backgrounds would be an ideal;
- Sold to Marketing & IT;
- Challenger type sales;
- Proven record of overachieving sales targets;
- Consultative sales methodology;
- C-Level Gravitas;
- Must understand the value of DATA.
- Lead and manage new business activities in the Nordics from a UK base;
- New business focused role on working with new clients selling across the business;
- Network extensively across target clients, build relationships and bring many stakeholders from across a business to your point of view;
- Handle a complex sale over a fairly long cycle and close in order to overachieve on assigned targets;
- Contacts include: CMO, Marketing Director, CIO, CEO, Heads of Social, E-commerce, and potentially much more.
To apply for the above position, please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.