Our client is an extremely hot vendor that has disrupted the NoSQL Database market beyond recognition. They are now looking to strategically grow the Enterprise Sales team with A-Players to boost them on their path to IPO. The Board of Directors has an exceptional track record of taking companies to successful exit after making them market leaders.
JOB TITLE: NoSQL Banking Enterprise Sales Executive
LOCATION: West London - Regular Access
PACKAGE: £110,000 + Double OTE + Car + Stock + Guarantee
- Gartner ranked;
- Trebled growth in the last year;
- Raised $200m in funding;
- Leading US vendor with cutting edge software. Incredible big data handling efficiency and superior data clarity;
- Pre-IPO, VC-backed vendor;
- Proven successful leadership with a clear plan;
- Massive growth since conception with aggressive growth plans;
- If you are an A-Player in this space you will want to talk to our client.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Enterprise software backgrounds;
- Strong sales track record in selling to the Banking sector;
- Infrastructure or Data related backgrounds, open to Business intelligence;
- Opensource Database ideally;
- Ability to sell concepts / conceptually as opposed to an app which has a specific function;
- Demonstrate track record of success;
- On the way up in your career;
- Smart, intelligent, considered, success driven.
- Target 50 or so key strategic accounts within the UK Banking Sector;
- Most of what you do will be through direct selling, however you will need to work through channel partners on occasion in a direct touch capacity;
- Focused on selling to the UK&I;
- Selling additional Enterprise solutions as well as value add consultancy and services;
- Lead generation support from the BDR team and marketing.
To apply for the above position, please contact Sam Crook or hit the apply button.