My client's market-leading software helps some of the largest banks and finance providers deliver better working capital finance solutions to a wider range of both large and small businesses. The software creates a user friendly experience for their customers anywhere in the world. They specialize in invoice discounting, factoring and asset-based lending. Some of their customers include: ABN-AMRO, Bibby Financial Services, Cairo Factors, Close Brothers, Danske Bank, Deutsche Bank, Nordea, and Societe Generale. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to add their 1st specialist Pre-Sales Consultant in EMEA.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant EMEA
PACKAGE: £60K Basic Plus Benefits and Bonus
* Global reach with offices in Europe, America and Australia;
* Extensive client base including Santander, UniCredit Bank Romania and PNC Business Credit;
* Cash rich, grown organically.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* A university degree in Business Studies or similar "commercial" discipline - alternatively several years' experience working in the banking or financial services sector;
* Relevant experience in the use of database technology, internet applications, and software as a service (SaaS).
* The Pre-Sales Consultant will join a specialist part of the sales team. The primary role is to understand, set up, demonstrate, and present all of my client's leading finance software solutions;
* You will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and constantly improving sales demonstrations for my client's suite of application software products;
* Supporting the sales team in the timely completion of written documents such as business tenders, RFI's / RFP's and ITT's.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.