This is an opportunity to work for THE global leader in Workforce Management Software in the Cloud. With an endless list of Blue Chip customers (over half of the Fortune 1000), as well as a string of new customers, our client is going from strength to strength and looking to grow their Pre-Sales team as a result in the UK. With numerous industry awards and continual growth, now is a fantastic time to be joining an overachieving team within a fantastic organisation. Apply NOW!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Software - Workforce Management Vendor
LOCATION: Good access to the Thames Valley office
PACKAGE: Base £65K-£70K Basic + £15K Bonus + Great Benefits
* Established over 30 years ago.
* Voted Forbes Best Place to Work.
* Workforce Management Software.
* 5000 worldwide employees, 150 in the UK.
* Compete with the likes of Epicor, Workday, Click Software, JDA, Oracle, and SAP.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Firstly, you need to have 3+ years of Pre-Sales experience within a software environment.
* You can have experience Pre-Selling any Business Application Software.
* Ideally you have experience within HR/Payroll, Scheduling, and Cloud technology.
* Working as one of 2 in the Enterprise Pre-Sales team in the UK, you will be focused on positioning their Workforce Management technology to customers from a technical perspective.
* RFP's, RFI's, POC's, Demo's etc.
* Supporting a highly successful Enterprise Sales team, you will be carrying out product demos and building business value cases with clients.
* You will become a subject matter expert and will have the ability to work on new prototypes of where and how the software can be deployed, and will become a true champion for the technology.
* Presenting and speaking to senior decision makers from C-level down.
* This opportunity includes a maximum of 50% travel, mostly in the UK&I.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.