We are currently working with the leading provider of Spend Management technology, specifically Travel and Expense Management software. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to add to their Pre-Sales team in the UK. Working with very large customers from the Fortune 500, your job is to overcome reservations that new customers have around my client's Cloud offering, specifically data security issues that arise at the final hurdle. Apply now to join a very exciting Pre-Sales team.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Software - Travel and Expense Management
LOCATION: Good access to the Thames Valley office
PACKAGE: Base £60K-£70K + 25% Bonus + £6K car allowance + Benefits
* Established circa 20 years ago.
* US company HQ.
* 4500 worldwide employees, 300 in the UK.
* Public company.
* Spend Management software vendor.
* Rapid growth.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* You will come from a Pre-Sales or Professional Services background (3-5+ years in either).
* You have good experience in any business application technology (e.g. ERP, CRM, BI, HR, Accounting etc.)
* You MUST have cloud/SaaS experience (on premise software backgrounds are not suitable).
* Working as a Pre-Sales Consultant in the UK team, you will be focused on positioning their Travel and Expense Management solutions to customers from a technical perspective.
* You will mainly help customers overcome issues/worries they have around implementing my client's Cloud technology. Often the deal stalls at this stage because of the customer's concerns on integrating their data into an online platform, due to security reservations.
* RFP's, RFI's, POC's, Demo's etc.
* Supporting a highly successful Enterprise Sales team, you will be carrying out product demos and building business value cases with clients.
* You will become a subject matter expert and will have the ability to work on new prototypes of where and how the software can be deployed, and will become a true champion for the technology.
* Presenting and speaking to senior decision makers from C-level down.
* This opportunity includes a maximum of 50% travel within the UK.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.