A hugely innovative vendor within data management is already looking for their second Pre-Sales Consultant in EMEA after only establishing their sales function in the last couple of months. Massive growth, incredible case studies around ROI (they've saved their clients hundreds of millions of dollars), and a respected leadership team who have been through this journey leading some of the most successful software exits of all time, means that this opportunity is not to be missed.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Machine learning-based data vendor
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Up to £70k base + bonus + benefits
* Machine learning-based technology that is giving businesses true insight into their data - enterprise businesses are lining up to talk to these guys because of how much value they provide
* Consistent track record of delivering 9-figure savings / revenue growth for their enterprise customers
* Both significant revenue and headcount growth with an exceptional leadership team
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2+ years pre-sales or implementation experience
* Experience within a "Data" vendor, Data Integration, Database, Analytics, Data Warehousing, MDM or BI vendor
* Python / R scripting
* Strong commercial acumen
* Working exclusively with enterprise clients, you will be the "go-to person" for any special use case with a client, partnering with them to build solutions around different aspects of the technology (e.g. A prospect is looking to build specific machine learning models, you will get the opportunity to scope out and design what that will look like)
* Despite huge success already, due to the EMEA team still being at such an early stage, you will be given a blank canvass to get involved beyond Sales Engineering as much as you wish, be that implementation, product design, etc
* EMEA travel with a focus on UK & France for the next quarter before expanding into DACH later this year
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.