An incredible UK start-up who within 12 months of being setup, has already signed multiple enterprise clients without a Sales team, is now rapidly scaling and as such is establishing their Sales and Pre-Sales team. In a sea of start-ups who fail there are clear reasons why this business will be hugely successful. This is an untapped market with no competitors, they have received massive ROI from this product, a clear, known pain as to why businesses need it, and a leadership team who have already successfully led multiple £billion+ software acquisitions.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Hugely disruptive UK start-up
PACKAGE: Up to £70k base + bonus + benefits
Hugely successful leadership team who have identified a specific gap in the software development world - this product acts like big brother for developers and within the first quarter of implementation, their customers are seeing £millions in savings. With seed funding to be announced and several case studies with large financial & ecommerce institutions, this business is set to take off.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2+ years pre-sales OR consulting experience
* Extensive experience working within an Agile development environment
* You have worked with Jira
* You have previously been a developer (on any language)
* Second pre-sales hire in arguably the next greatest UK software start up
* Consultative pre-sales role working closely with both technical and non-technical audiences (from Developers up to CTO / CEO / CFO)
* Requirements gathering to best understand how the solution would fit with the customers and how they could best gain value from the product
* Work closely with prospects through a POC stage to ensure their success
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille Mclean or hit the "Apply Now" button.