We are currently working with an Enterprise Software provider of ERP, CRM, HCM, PLM and Supply Chain solutions. They have recently entered a very exciting phase in their business having introduced a Cloud offering, this has taken off and grabbed the attention of all of their competitor's customers. As a result of the dramatic increase in sales, they have a need to grow their Pre-Sales team quickly; this role will purely focus on pre-selling their complex ERP solution. Apply NOW!
JOB TITLE: Pre-sales Consultant - Software - Enterprise Business Software Vendor
LOCATION: You can live anywhere in the UK
PACKAGE: Base £50K-£75K + £20K-£30K Bonus + £6K Car + Benefits
- Established circa 10 years ago.
- Over 15,000 employees with a multi-billion turnover.
- Specialise in ERP, CRM, HCM, PLM and Supply Chain software.
- Recently moved into the Cloud space taking customers from competitors.
- Circa 90,000 customers.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Firstly you can either be working as an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant now OR you can come from a post-sales (Professional Services) background, and you are looking to make the move into Pre-Sales.
- You need to have experience with any Enterprise Business Application software (ERP, CRM, HCM, PLM and Supply Chain).
- You are currently working at either a Software Vendor or a Re-Seller.
- You have experience working with the IT side of your customer's businesses - i.e. being able to hold a technical conversation with CTO's, Architects, Developers, etc.
- As a Pre-sales Consultant you will be working closely with the sales team and will be instrumental in providing core pre-sales activity in presenting their complex ERP software technology to prospective clients.
- Involved in Demo's, POC's, RFI's etc.
- Working with new and existing customers covering a UK territory but with occasional European travel.
- Order values are approx. $300K.
- Sales cycles are typically 3 months+
- Demo's will be carried out face to face or via WebEx.
- Speaking to senior level business and technical decision makers from CIO level down.
- You will work 1:1 with an Enterprise Sales professional to close deals from a technical perspective.
- Lots of pre-sales and product training will be provided upon joining.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.