We are currently working with one of the most exciting Infrastructure Analytics software vendors in the world right now. Rated as a Gartner Cool Vendor and with very exciting growth (60% YOY so far which will look to double this year with an influx of hires), now is a great time to be joining their rapidly growing Pre-Sales team, throughout Europe. Their platform is very complimentary to their customers' existing ITSM tools and it focuses on the end-user specifically. With over $30 million in funding to date, they have aggressive growth plans with some of the most influential VP's in the software world to guide them through this phase, including some of the ex-BMC heavyweights among others. Apply TODAY!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Consultant - Software - Pre-IPO Infrastructure Analytics Vendor
LOCATION: Vienna, Austria / Paris, France
PACKAGE: Base €70-110K + 20-30% Bonus Uncapped + Benefits
* Market leading End-User IT Analytics software vendor.
* Cutting edge technology.
* Tier 1 enterprise clients.
* VC backed.
* Looking to add 50 people globally to 140 existing employees - huge growth.
* Pre-IPO with ambitious plans to exit.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* You are an established Pre-Sales Consultant or Technical Account Manager.
* You must have Enterprise customer experience, e.g. large retailers/banks/healthcare etc.
* Systems Management software (BMC, Servicenow, Tivoli, Checkpoint etc) is an ideal background but my client would also consider Security (Endpoint), Compliance, Threat Detection and Application Performance Management (APM) software.
* This is a technical role very dependent on POC's therefore, you must be able to install enterprise software (not just SaaS) onto the Infrastructure layer.
* Based on the above you MUST have an Infrastructure background too (i.e. Linux, Windows, Networking, etc.).
* This is a technical Pre-Sales position: RFP's, RFI's, POC's, demo's etc. The majority of demos will be face to face. 99% of the sell is during the POC stage as opposed to demo stage so POC's are vital to this role: i.e. you will be installing the technology too.
* You will be the 1st person in the Austrian Pre-Sales team so this is a real opportunity to make a big impact (the team will grow way beyond this very quickly)
* You will be working with the Sales team to help close deals from a technical perspective.
* You will be working almost 1:1 with the sales team.
* Deal sizes will be around €150-300K (although they are about to close their first 7 figure deal).
* 3-6 months sales cycles.
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Gribbon or hit the apply button.