JUST IN!! Our client is a hot, VC-backed, world-class company with a leading software development platform. This is a chance for an A-Player Pre-Sales Engineer to join a global leader within the Application Development world. These guys are in round 4 of funding and are now looking to grow out their EMEA operations by bringing in the most talented Technical Pre-Sales professional out there!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer - Start-up mentality with excellent technical skills - Application Development
LOCATION: London / Office daily - Kings Cross
PACKAGE: Sweet spot £100,000 - £110,000 (basic salary) can pay more - £140k OTE+
- Gartner leaders in Application Development
- HQ USA & Portugal
- Work in over 33 countries - USA, Portugal, UK, Japan, Australia, etc.
- Founded in 2001
- 600+ staff worldwide - 15 UK
- Growing 60% YoY
- 3rd pre-sales person on the ground
- Save companies millions of pounds per year through delivering an enterprise grade development platform that is 'LOW CODE'
- Work with: NHS, EMC, Deloitte, AXA
- Work in over 22 industries
- Developed 90,000+ applications
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be familiar with Application & Web development
- Prior development background would be a plus
- Must be deemed as an A-Player from within your vertical
- Must be articulate and have excellent customer facing skills - selling to CIO, CTO, Head of development
- Pre-Sales experience - working for an Application Development vendor OR Software vendor would be ideal
- 100% Pre-Sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist through the sales campaign
- Working closely with customers from a technical standpoint
- Deal with technical issues (review code if & when needed)
- Open to travelling around Europe to prospect meetings
- Happy to do face-to-face meetings as well as WebEx, go-to, etc.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.