This is a chance for a Security experienced pre-sales professional to join a fast-growing, well-established software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and develop yourself within the SAM (Software Asset Management) community!! With over 1000 staff worldwide and working over multiple continents, their product suite is a much preferred favourite over other competitors in the industry. Due to huge customer demands and a number of acquisitions, they are now looking to grow their pre-sales teams across EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer (SAM experience)
PACKAGE: £90,000 OTE + 10% car allowance (all depending on experience and current earnings)
My client is the leader in helping organisations with their Software Asset Management. This cost-effective product suite is used throughout the world with some of the largest global names! Sky, Bridgestone, Canon, Atos...they all use these great products and solutions to help their business challenges around SAM. This could be your chance to join a company that has a statistically outstanding product and some exciting plans for the future!
- Founded 1997
- 1000+ staff worldwide / 130 UK
- HQ Stockholm
- Partner with - BMC, Oracle, SAP, Red Hat
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong pre-sales experience with specific expose within Enterprise Software Asset Management
- Must have sold Enterprise software solutions
- Any IT Operations & IT Automation experience is key as this will be selling a SAM and Automation product
- Produce / deliver customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations and POC's
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses by owning the full technical part of the proposal
- Educate the sales team on value proposition and product capabilities
- Foster relationships with key technology vendors & third party integrators
- Domain expert around SAM
- Build business cases around ROI
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.