This is a chance for an experienced A-PLAYER Pre-Sales Engineer to take on this exciting opportunity within the incidence response / incidence communication community. With less than 20 people in the UK, my client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the monitoring / IR world!! As a global software company, my client provides over 3000 companies in over 100 + countries. They are known throughout the world and due to huge customer demands, are now looking to grow their Pre-Sales organisation in EMEA.
JOB TITLE: Pre Sales - Performance Monitoring / Incidence Response / Automation / DevOps Technology
LOCATION: London / Home Counties
PACKAGE: Open (very competitive) + bonus + benefits
- This global organisation is recognised as a leader and one of the most exciting companies in the monitoring / incidence response space!
- California HQ
- Work over 100 countries
- Founded in 2000
- 250+ worldwide
- Named by Forbes as one of America's most promising companies
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5 years minimum Pre-Sales experience (coming from Monitoring / Performance / IT Operations / Incidence Response)
- Strong understanding of SaaS / cloud environment
- Have to have a stable and successful track record - strong job stability
- Basic scripting experience and an understanding is a plus
- Full Pre-Sales
- 100% responsible for supporting field sales with Pre-Sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist through the sales campaign
- Working closely with customers from a technical standpoint
- Deal with technical issues (review code if & when needed)
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the "Apply Now" button.