This is a chance for a Pre-Sales professional to join a leading Security Vendor with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the Security community!! Being a leader in two factor authentication and e-signature solutions, specializing in online accounts, identities and transactions, they boast an impressive client list working with 90% of the top banks across the globe.
As a global software company, my client provides for approximately 10,000 companies in over 100 countries. They are known throughout the world and due to huge customer demands are now looking grow their Pre-sales teams across the EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer
LOCATION: London (3-4 days on client site), Homebased
PACKAGE: Up to £60K Basic, £70K OTE + Excellent Corporate Benefits (depending on current package & experience), (also offer car allowance)
- This global organisation is a recognised leader in data security through two-factor authentication, electronic signature, mobile application security and risk management solutions to businesses and government agencies in over 100 countries across the world
- My client's technology secures companies' most vital information in the banking/financial, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government sectors
- Their knowledge, experience and constant innovation gives organisations the confidence to feel happy that their most valuable assets are securely protected
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years minimum Pre-Sales experience
- Bachelor Degree (Math, Science, Engineering, Physics)
- Networking & Security experience
- Development background or MUST be able to review code (C /C++/Java)
- Work closely with sales team on new business ventures - 1 to 2 ratio
- Technical evangelist through the sales campaign
- Working closely with customers from a technical standpoint
- Deal with technical issues (review code if & when needed)
To apply for the above position, please contact James Gribbon or hit the apply button.