JUST IN!! Our client is a world-class company with a leading software development toolkit. This is a chance for an A-Player Pre-Sales Engineer to join a global leader within enterprise software development tools. These guys are at series B of funding and are now looking to grow out their EMEA operations by bringing in the most talented Technical Pre-Sales professional out there!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer – Start-up Mentality with Excellent Technical Skills
LOCATION: London / Home Counties – Homebased Contract
PACKAGE: Sweet Spot £60,000 - £100,000 Basic + Bonus – up to 60%!!!
This global organisation is recognised as an up and coming leader – if you have great experience within APM / Analytics & Data environments then please read on…
- HQ in California, San Francisco
- Work in over 100 countries
- Founded in 2015
- 50+ staff worldwide – looking to double over the next 12 months
- Series B funding
- Work with: Fitbit, PayPal, MasterCard, News Corp
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be familiar with Data / APM / Analytics
- Must understand Java (don’t need to be a developer, just need a good understanding) other development languages would also be a huge advantage
- Must be deemed as an A-Player from within your network / space
- Must be open to travelling around Europe when needed – this is the first Pre-Sales professional on the ground so must be motivated and flexible
- Must be articulate and have excellent customer facing skills – able to pre-sell at C-Level and compliment the sales team
- 100% Pre-Sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist through the sales campaign
- Working closely with customers from a technical standpoint
- Deal with technical issues (review code if & when needed)
- Open to travelling around Europe to prospect meetings
- Happy to do face-to-face meetings as well as WebEx, go-to, etc.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.