Who has revolutionized Data Warehousing? My client is spearheading the change in the way businesses store their data from disparate sources. With a large amount of funding behind them, they're looking to expand their footprint here in the UK by securing their first Pre-Sales Leader.
JOB TITLE: Lead Pre-Sales Engineer - DW / BI / SQL / ETL / AWS
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Up to £120K base, plus variable bonus and stock!
* Pre-IPO software vendor.
* Nearly £60M in funding to date.
* Excellent Executive team who have a proven track record of growing companies exponentially.
* Visionaries within their space with no real competitors!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years' Pre-Sales experience within the Analytics, Big Data or Business Intelligence space.
* Must have hands-on technical skills with SQL, ETL and various BI tools.
* Solid understanding of both Data Architecture and Systems Architecture.
* Good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Extensively worked with any of the following technologies: Netezza, Exadata, Pivotal, Teradata, Greenplum.
* Support the newly built Sales team by acting as the Technical Subject Matter Expert throughout the sales process.
* Build and execute custom POC's based on client's requirements, challenges and pain points.
* Respond proactively to RFI's and RFP's.
* Present at both conferences and events when required.
* Create sales collateral to support the Sales and future Pre-Sales teams with securing new clients.
* Travel extensively throughout the UK with some travel to the US.
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.