This is a chance for a pre-sales professional to join a fast growing software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the Network Performance community!! They are leaders within the industry and due to huge customer demands, they are now looking to grow their pre-sales teams across the US & EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer - Gartner Quadrant
PACKAGE: £80,000 Basic, £100K OTE + Excellent Corporate Benefits
- My client is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance solutions
- Their products help communications service providers, large enterprises, and mobile operators meet the challenge of providing top-quality user experience, but at the same time increase the capital efficiency of their network infrastructure!!
- Their knowledge, experience and constant innovation gives customers a transparent level of actionable network, application and visibility, and control across all services, technologies, and all areas of fixed networks, mobile networks and enterprise WANs
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in selling WAN solutions
- Network performance background
- 4+ years pre-sales experience (exposure to RFP's, RFQ's, etc)
- Evangelize my client's solution to enterprise customers in conjunction with the country (regional) sales responsible, with focus on the technical aspects of the solution
- Support partners (telco's, integrators, managed service providers) in proclaiming my client's productized services
- Create and maintain a close relationship to both the technical end-customer responsible, as well as technical partner peers
- Advise partners and enterprise customers on my client's best-practices
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the apply button.