Our client, led by a group of A-players and said to be one of the most. EXCITING, SUCCESSFUL and AMBITIOUS high growth vendors on the planet. Their technology has already proven a success in EMEA and they have secured over 40million in funding and going through an exciting growth phase.
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Germany – access to Munich would be an advantage but not a must
PACKAGE: very competitive. Will pay what it takes to secure the best candidates
- 170+ people worldwide
- Very impressive CEO / founder with a very exciting story to tell
- A-Player board of directors
- Grown over 30% in the past 15 months
- Doubled in revenue
- Won multiple industry awards
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have Enterprise level Pre Sales experience
- Level: No need to have 15 year’s experience but need to know this industry and have done this job in the past
- Ideally from integration with a VERY good understand of API’s / middleware
- Coding experience is a plus
- Must have good career tenue with a solid demonstration of career stability and progression
- Must speak fluent German
This Pre-Sales Engineer will be instrumental to my client’s growth within the specific region of DACH.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to my client’s enterprise customers by proving expert knowledge around how their Platform can help them, allowing for faster change and more revenue.
You will work extremely closely with Account Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to a customer technical requirement.
- Be a KEY SE in an extremely experienced sales division
- Hands on design position – POC’s, RFI’s, RFP’s
- Deal with complex customer solutions
- Negotiate and produce high level technical documents
- Set up appointments, meet clients and be a key point of technical contact from the start of the sales process