This is a chance for a security experienced Pre-Sales Professional to join a fast growing, well established software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the SVM (Software Vulnerability Management) community!! With over 1000 staff worldwide and working over multiple continents, their product suite is a much preferred favourite over other competitors in the industry. Due to huge customer demands and a number of acquisitions, they are now looking to grow their SVM teams across EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Engineer (SVM experience)
PACKAGE: £105,000 OTE + £7K car allowance (all depending on experience and current earnings)
- My client is the leader in helping organisations with their Software Vulnerability Management
- This cost-effective product suite is used throughout the world with some of the largest names on the planet! Ford, Tableau, Symantec, Microsoft, Siemens... all of these global names use their great products and solutions to help their business challenges around SVM
- This could be your chance to join a company that has a statistically outstanding product and some exciting plans for the future!
- Founded 2008
- 1000+ staff worldwide / 130 UK
- HQ Illinois
- Partner with - Seccuria, Fujitsu, Endpoint Focus, ATOS, ANSECURITY
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong Pre-Sales experience with specific exposé within the Enterprise Security domain (Vulnerability Management)
- Experience around Windows / Linux
- Advantages - CISSP / WSUS / SCCM
- Produce / deliver customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations and POC's
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses by owning the full technical part of the proposal
- Educate the sales team on value proposition and product capabilities
- Foster relationships with key technology vendors & third party integrators
- Domain expert around SVM
- Build business cases around ROI
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the apply button.