Founded in the 1960s, my client is a recognised global leader in Business Process Management Software. They have over 15,000 enterprise customers worldwide and work across 75+ countries, therefore this is a chance to work for one of the largest vendors in Europe. As the Enterprise Pre-Sales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of the field Pre-Sales division.
JOB TITLE: Pre-Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £85,000 - £100,000 basic + bonus + car + corporate benefits
- Leading Enterprise software vendor;
- Recognised by analysts as No 1 in their fields;
- Publicly listed;
- Global operations;
- Fantastic growth over the last 5 years both organic and through acquisition;
- Top earners achieving £1.1m+.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years pre-sales management experience;
- Good experience around integration software;
- Enterprise pre-sales;
- Tier 1 vendor experience would be a plus.
- Complete end-to-end solution enabling clients to improve business process;
- You will not be hands-on;
- Functional management position - working with internal teams to ensure the success of the field pre-sales team;
- Team size of 10;
- Companies you will be working with include the likes of Vodafone, BT, O2, Three, Telefonica, and Sky;
- Huge benefit in joining the business right now!
- Deals from $200k - multimillion.
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.