We are currently working with a SaaS Analytics company specialising in APM (Application Performance Management) technology. They are one of the fastest growing software vendors to come out of the Silicon Valley. With a number of key client wins in EMEA, they are now looking to grow their UK based Pre-Sales team, very quickly!!
JOB TITLE: Pre Sales Solution Engineer – Software – SaaS Analytics APM Vendor
LOCATION: Office-based with access to London
- APM Analytics worldwide leader.
- Established 7 years ago.
- Circa 1000+ worldwide employees, 50+ in the UK.
- Global operations
- Impressive Global client base
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In order to apply for this role, you can come from either of the following backgrounds:
- 5+ years of IT industry related experience – 3\4 + years within Pre Sales
- Previous experience in application performance management and optimization is a plus
- Very good understanding of cloud-based applications
- Strong experience in at least 2 of the following Programming languages: (Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, nodeJS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik)
- You will be focused on positioning their APM Analytics Software to customers from a technical perspective through their Partner and direct sales
- High level technical documentation – c level technical discussions
- Supporting a highly successful Enterprise Sales and partner sales team, you will be carrying out product demos and building business value cases with clients
- You will become a subject matter expert and will work on new prototypes of where and how the software can be deployed and will become a true champion for the technology
- Presenting and speaking to senior decision makers from C-level down.
- This opportunity includes a maximum of 50% travel, mostly in the UK&I.