-SEQUOIA BACKED- This is a chance for a Pre-Sales professional to join a fast growing, well established software company with a global presence!! My client will allow you to make a real impact and to develop yourself within the Mobile and Digital community!! With over 700 staff worldwide and working over multiple continents, their product suite is a much preferred favourite over other competitors in the industry. Due to huge customer demands they are now looking to grow their technical teams across EMEA!!
JOB TITLE: Product Manager
PACKAGE: £40,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonus
- My client is the leader in helping organisations utilise their mobile and digital technologies to communicate and connect with their customers across the globe
- This cost-effective product suite is used throughout the world with some of the largest global names on the planet! Vodafone, BBC, O2, Telefonica... all of these names use their great Products and Solutions to help their business in one way or another
- Sequoia backed, this could be a great opportunity to join a company that has more than 6 products and is known for reducing service delivery costs, improving marketing effectiveness and also generating new revenue streams!
- Founded 2000
- 750 staff worldwide / 120 UK
- HQ London
- Partner with - Capita, IBM, 02, Fujitsu + more
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in managing audits and escalations
- Telecom background with a strong understanding of MNO
- Technical and commercial implementation experience
- Analyse Business Cases for new payment methods, new product categories and specific client opportunities
- Proposition/Solution Development - Work with cross functional teams to define end of use journey based payment solutions for clients
- Prepare marketing collateral based on solutions/propositions and support on RFP responses/bids/proposals
- Ability to review the performance statistics
- Conduct internal training sessions for sales teams, other product managers and developers
- Ability to liaise with clients during pre-sales and initial project delivery, and handle escalations during delivery and in-life stages
To apply for the above position, please contact James Gribbon or hit the apply button.