We are conducting a search for either an experienced support person with some customer-facing experience, or a recent professional services / implementation consultant to join this ever-growing Customer Success team that is currently at 7 employees here in London, with growth plans to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% are using the chosen product over their competitors...read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Professional Services / Implementation Consultant
LOCATION: Access to London - EMEA-wide role but 90% UK based work, travel approx. 10%
PACKAGE: £35,000-£40,000 + 10 % but this depends on current experience and remuneration
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ London
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution everyday
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years' experience supporting customers either from Helpdesk / Support or Recent Professional Services / Implementation
- Must have worked for a Software Vendor or VAR and some exposure to Salesforce CRM
- Must be highly energetic and have strong team communication skills with a thirst for knowledge - this is an ideal role for an experienced support person looking to take their first step into professional services, or for a recent implementation consultant looking to move into an exciting team working with a leading software SaaS product.
- Post-sales / implementation and project management
- Shadow the senior consultant and attend Scope meetings on-site
- Working closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issues
- Drive detailed discovery sessions
- Participate in creating value driven business cases
- Supporting European customers
- High Touch approach - you will be working and supporting my client's most important customers (10-20 tier 1,2,3 customers)
To apply for the above position, please contact Harry Lee or hit the "Apply Now" button.