This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company, selling cross vertical in the U.S market place with a focus on Government, Health, and Education authorities.
JOB TITLE: Programme Manager
SELLING: Online industry networking tool
SELLING TO: Government, Health, and Education authorities in the U.S.
PACKAGE: £30K base, OTE £45K uncapped
- My client produces an award-winning Conference TV and online TV channel. They take pride in delivering innovative results, helping their clients connect their issues with their audiences, all using the power of television
- They invented Conference TV; a daily TV show for associations from across the world, screened at their best events. They've worked with some of the greatest organisations in the areas of health, education, and government - bringing a new element to their meetings. Conference TV offers content and distribution channels in one exciting package
- They capture your issues to give you videos that can inspire and inform. They have three areas of speciality: government, health, and education, and have been producing award-winning films since 1998. We have worked with over 500 private sector and public sector organisations including NGO's, universities, hospitals, charities, and cities
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good researcher, ideally degree or degree level educated
- Minimum 2 years' B2B sales experience
- Consultative seller
- Ideally some project management experience
- Ideally sold into the public sector
- Selling an online industry marketing and networking tool
- Selling into government, health and education authorities in the U.S.
- New business sales role
- Targeted to send 20 introduction emails and generate 5 pitch calls per day
To apply for the above position, please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.