CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a leading manufacturer, designer and installer of metal and steel kitchens, these are high performance long lasting kitchens.
Appointments are pre-booked for you, your role involves visiting the site, measuring up, doing a design and selling the features and benefits of steel and metal kitchens versus traditional timber kitchens.
As the area to be covered is large you may be required to stay away from home once or twice a week.
JOB TITLE: Project Surveyor - Steel and Metal Kitchens - Construction
SELLING: Steel and Metal Kitchens
SELLING TO: Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Contractors, Facilities Management, Surveyors through to Churches and Community Centres
TERRITORY: London, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool
LOCATION: London, Essex, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool
PACKAGE: £25k basic, OTE £30k, company car, mobile, laptop, pension, 25 days holiday
- Established 17 years
- Market leader in the field
- Product lasts 3 times longer than traditional timber kitchens
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Not a hardnosed salesperson
- Must be consultative in approach
- Kitchen sales/design experience
- Able to change hats and deal with all walks of life
- Experience and ability measuring up/able to use a tape measure
- Can work out angles
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Steel and Metal Kitchens, these Kitchens have a Long Life Expectancy and are incredibly strong and durable
- Our client works closely with a lead and appointment generation company who will mailshot, follow up and book appointments with these potential clients for you
- Your role is to visit the site and measure up, quote and sell the features and benefits of these high performance kitchens
- Selling into Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Contractors, Facilities Management, and Surveyors through to Churches and Community Centres
- These highly durable Kitchens would typically be used in Police Stations, Fire Stations, Hospitals, Schools, Universities, Hostels, Churches and Care Homes
- Field/home based covering the UK (not including Scotland)
- You may be required to stay away from home once or twice a week but not every week
- Project values can range from £3k to £300k, single orders can range from £10k to £30k on average
- Attending between 1 and 4 meetings a day
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.