Voted as one of the world's "Next Great HR Technology Companies", our client helps employees feel loved by providing a global Employee Wellbeing platform, serving 49,000 companies with more than 15 million users. Their unrivalled solution covers all aspects of employee assistance, wellbeing, recognition, social communications, rewards, perks, and analytics. For the first time, employers can offer their workforce a single, compelling platform that unlocks their employees’ full potential. Due to continued growth and significant investment in North America, our client is hiring Regional Sales Executives in the North East, Midwest and South East.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Executive
LOCATION: North East, Midwest and South East United States
TECHNOLOGY: Employee Engagement and Wellbeing Platform – SaaS
PACKAGE: $90,000 - $110,000 x 2 OTE plus equity
- Disruptive SaaS vendor in Employee Wellbeing & Benefits sector
- 500 person business
- Privately owned
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3-5 years’ experience in a hunter position ideally within a SaaS company
- Thought provoker, someone that can challenge the "status quo"
- Experience in HCM or related HR technology would be a plus
- Process driven, able to prioritise and identify active accounts
- Proven track record of success in previous roles
- Remote new business role selling the company's SaaS platform and services
- Targeting Tier 1 brokers i.e. PWC, AON Hewitt, Towers Watson, etc, plus end user clients with 10,000+ employees
- Pitch to heads of department in Human Resources and Financial Planning
- Run sales cycles of 4-6 months, sometimes 12+ months with bigger customers
- Close deals in the range of $100,000 - $150,000 acv
- Report directly into the VP of North America
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in our New York office on 917 979 5328 or hit the apply button.