CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Global leader known for their innovation and quality is adding to their highly successful team. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company and sell a quality and advanced product range into a key market. With the platform for progression and excellent earning potential, this will suit an ambitious professional with lighting sales experience looking to progress their career within an outstanding organisation.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - Construction
SELLING: Selling the company's range of lighting controls
SELLING TO: Selling to M&E contractors, Consultants and Specifiers
PACKAGE: £45k - £55k basic, OTE £65k, company car or allowance, mobile, laptop, pension and 25 days holiday
* Global leading manufacturer.
* Innovative and exciting products.
* Always look to promote from within.
* Great team culture.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Electrical sales background.
* Selling BMS solutions would be advantageous but not essential.
* A consultative seller.
* This role is very attitude led.
* An instant relationship builder.
* Able to travel across London.
* Strategic mind set.
* Good team player.
* Looking for a long term role.
* Selling the company's range of lighting controls and related products.
* Selling into Education, Healthcare, Commercial, and Capital Project sectors.
* Selling to M&E contractors, Consultants and Specifiers.
* Home/field based covering London.
* Securing specification of products on all projects.
* Developing relationships with key decision makers.
* This role is split evenly between New Business and Account Management.
* Access to an excellent database.
* Full product training will be provided.
* Loads of support.
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Bedding or hit the apply button.