CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke wooden windows and external doors. Your role is to sell to a mix of top end general public and architects, specifiers and builders.
You are home/field based and will be very new business focused.
You will be passed a lot of leads and work with an existing database of contacts.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - Construction
SELLING: Solid Timber Windows and External doors
SELLING TO: A mix of general public, architects, specifiers and builders
TERRITORY: Surrey, London, Berkshire, Hampshire
LOCATION: On Patch
PACKAGE: £32k basic, OTE £50k, Car Allowance, Pension, Health Scheme, Mobile, Laptop, 20 days holiday
- Established over 16 years
- They offer very long guarantees on their products
- Small and rapidly expanding organisation
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have sold to top end general public and architects, builders and specifiers
- A consultative approach
- Well-spoken and well-presented
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of solid wood windows and external doors
- You are new business focused selling in to a mix of top end general public and a mix of architects, specifiers and builders
- As the business develops for the right person, huge career progression is on offer
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.