CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Great opportunity with this top end manufacturer of high quality timber and timber composite windows and doors, this is an office/field based sales role selling to "well heeled" general public, contractors and architects.
Lots of incoming enquiries, referrals and internet business.
New business focused with some account management.
Great opportunity with this high end manufacturer.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - Top end timber windows and doors - Construction
SELLING: Top end timber windows and doors
SELLING TO: High end general public, contractors and architects
TERRITORY: Berkshire, Surrey, London, Hampshire, Oxfordshire
LOCATION: Berkshire, Surrey, London, Hampshire, Oxfordshire
PACKAGE: £32k basic, OTE £50k, car allowance, fuel paid, 23 day's holiday, mobile, laptop
- History going back over 100 years
- Very high quality products
- Design, manufacture and install
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This is very person led
- A great attitude is key
- Must be smart of appearance
- Our client is open on what you have sold as long as you understand the construction sales process and specification sales
- Not a price driven sales person but an "Added Value" seller
- Can professionally guide the end user
- A subtle soft closer is required
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of top end timber and timber composite windows and doors
- Our client actually designs, manufactures and installs the full range of luxury products
- You are based from the office in Brentford, Middlesex and will work from the office when you are not out seeing clients
- You will be selling into a mix of residential (top end general public) and Architects, Specifiers, Interior Designers and Contractors/Builders
- This role is 60% residential and 40% business to business (as above)
- Your geographical area to cover is Berkshire, Surrey, Central/North London and surrounding counties
- Your role is 80% new business and 20% account management
- Orders will vary and range from £20k-£250k with an average order of £25k
- Your year 1 target will range from £300k-£400k
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.