As the Regional Sales Manager based in Mountain View, you will be driving the sales of our client's big data infrastructure software to enterprises in the US West Region. This is a critical sales role based out of our client's HQ as you will be the first Enterprise sales professional in this region.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - West Coast
LOCATION: San Francisco Bay area - USA
PACKAGE: Base $120,000 - $130,000 x 2 OTE plus stock
- Early stage pre-IPO Big Data start-up
- Bleeding edge technology around Virtualisation and Big Data
- Backed by some of the best known VC firms in the industry
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The ideal candidate should have 8 years of industry background with at least 5 of those in IT infrastructure or enterprise software sales.
- The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- While the focus is on direct sales, an understanding of how to develop and collaborate with resellers/integrators is required.
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise market.
- Knowledge in selling virtualisation, Big Data, database, or storage products is required.
- The RSM will be responsible for selling the company's software products and services in the US West Region
- Focus is on new customer acquisition and direct sales to global and enterprise accounts across different industries.
- Solution selling to IT professionals, leveraging your understanding of Big Data, virtualisation, server, and storage technology.
- Drive early prospecting activities to high propensity accounts in your region, to grow the opportunity pipeline in your territory for Big Data virtualisation technology
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Pearce-Thomas or hit the apply button.