CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Very well respected manufacturer requires a Regional Specification Manager to sell their manufactured range of waterproofing solutions into architects, specifiers and contractors.
Field/home based covering Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London.
Excellent training support and backup.
The backing of a worldwide corporation.
JOB TITLE: Regional Specification Manager - Construction
SELLING: Waterproofing solutions, single ply membranes, roofing membranes and heat sealed
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers and approved contractors
TERRITORY: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London
LOCATION: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £44k, company car, 25 days holiday, pension, laptop, mobile, health scheme, death in service (x10)
- Part of a huge global organisation
- This is a smaller part of the business
- Very well established
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have construction field sales experience
- Ideally sold to architects, not essential as can train
- Must have a great attitude
- Ideally CPD experience
- Must have sold to contractors as a minimum
- Happy with new business
- An instant relationship builder
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of waterproofing solutions, these include single ply membranes, PVC roofing membranes and heat sealed
- Getting specified with the architect and tracking through to the contractor (all approved contractors)
- Field/home based covering the following counties:
Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London
- New business/specification focused circa 70% and 30% account management
- Year 1 is a relaxed target and KPI's will be set with you directly
- Specification focused and sales cycles can vary from 6 weeks to 12 months+
- CPD responsibility
- Excellent database to access, leads sourced and provided
- In-house and in-depth training provided
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.