The leading open source SQL database provider is looking for a superstar Database Administrator. You will monitor a wide range of enterprise customer environments that have been brought on due to their huge success. This person will have an incredible opportunity to learn and work with the best in the business, with clear career progression to move forwards in their career. Are you up to the task?
JOB TITLE: Remote DBA - The leading SQL database provider
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Up to £85k and great benefits
- Circa 100 people distributed globally, currently going through exceptional growth
- Thousands of customers ranging from SMB to FTSE 50 companies
- Founded in 2010 by some of the most respected figureheads in the industry
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years' experience as a DBA working in multiple environments
- Must be exceptional with MySQL or similar technologies
- Must have Linux systems administration experience
- Previous experience developing applications is a huge bonus
- Remote DB role monitoring multiple customer's databases (up to 10) and performing health checks
- Responding to critical issues, providing exceptional support assistance on technical problems (typically twice a week)
- Provide detailed reports on customer activities & quarterly reporting
To apply for the above position, Please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.