We are looking for a first-person-on-the-ground for a cutting-edge cybersecurity business, boasting $45M in funding, and a dual IDAM and threat intelligence platform that is landing in EMEA. They need a highly-skilled enterprise salesperson to lead the business and begin selling to the UK market.
You will work directly with the VP of Sales and CRO, planning the strategic landing of this business in the UK, as well as identifying the most likely clients for this business to replicate the stunning success they have enjoyed disrupting the North American market since their foundation.
JOB TITLE: Sales Director - Cybersecurity Start-up - North America HQ
PACKAGE: £90,000-120,000 x2 OTE
- 100% New Logo, the business is not yet present in the UK
- You will be expected to do your own PG and grow your own pipeline without the support of a BDR team
- You will be targeting clients throughout the UK, with a particular focus on FSI, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and FMCG
- There is massive disruption happening right now in this space, this product is taking the market by storm
- You will be based in London
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You be passionate about this space and hold an interest in the future of cybersecurity
- You will EITHER have previously sold disruptive technology and understand how to evangelise a sell, OR have less experience but the fundamental DNA to make a success of the above
- Minimum 10 years' experience in software sales, at least 3 in cybersecurity
- You will culturally be a fit for a West Coast start-up and understand their key values and drivers
- You will be leading the UK team and will eventually have responsibility for hiring and growth, so you must be able to do this
- Early stage vendor in a validated and high-growth market
- Superb product
- Great leadership
- Game-changing cybersecurity solution
- Great product, enterprise clients - it works
- London HQ
- Opportunity to be part of something amazing from the beginning
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the "Apply Now" button.