My client is a pre-IPO, ecommerce Martech vendor offering an exceptional solution for the world's leading brands. $60M in funding to date and aggressive growth plans marks this vendor as one of the most exciting in the marketplace right now. Previously, salespeople in this role have earnt c. £500,000 and this is attainable, and realistically can even be exceeded as the product and market matures. The client has its headquarters in New York and drives revenue for their clients into the billions. A wide suite of products and a game-changing AI slant on the product sets my client apart from any other vendor in this space, they are genuinely world-class.
You will be targeting accounts in the ecommerce and retail verticals, you will be selling to their CMOs and CEOs, so you need to have an appropriate level of gravitas. You will have previous experience in the Martech space, as well as working in these verticals and will be able to quickly assimilate and pick up the solution and articulate the value proposition back to your previous clients. You will be closing six-seven figure deals over multiple years, and should be comfortable running the entire process with many touch points.
JOB TITLE: Sales Director - Enterprise - Marketing Software
PACKAGE: £95,000 x2 OTE
- Pre-IPO, $60M funding
- Clients in the brand/retail/online marketplace - very impressive tier ones
- Wide suite of products, but all geared towards the CMO
- Working as part of a small enterprise sales team targeting the top enterprise clients
- Bright future - massive growth
- Empowered to massively overachieve and earn big money by a well-structured and generous commission scheme
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Martech experience, minimum 3 years
- You will have a verifiable track record of overachievement
- Complex software experience - enterprise deals 5+ years
- You will previously have sold multiple solutions to the same clients; you are not a win and bin salesperson
- 3 days per week in the London office
- You will be responsible for driving revenue through new business sales in your previous 8 years of work
- 100% New Logo, ecommerce and Retail
- You will be reporting to the VP EMEA, previously a Sales Director in this role
- You will be targeting tier one enterprise accounts and brands
- You will have a network in this space, both from previous technology sold and previous clients, and be able to utilise this to hit the ground running
- You are able to sell to any business within the UK, although the solution is clearly geared towards the clients mentioned above
To apply for the above position, please contact Sam Crook or hit the apply button.