This is an exciting opportunity with a leading Field Service Management Software company. Our client offers Enterprise field service solutions that transform how service led organisations manage their staff globally.
JOB TITLE: Sales Director - Workforce Management Software
LOCATION: London & Home Counties
PACKAGE: £100,000 - £120,000 with an OTE of £200,000 - £240,000 + benefits + stock
- VC-backed SaaS vendor based in the US that has seen huge growth;
- Leading edge software that is set to shake up the market in the UK and EMEA;
- State-of-the-art EMEA London office with impressive leadership but looking for exceptional sales talent;
- Over $50m in investment.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years Software Sales experience;
- 1-3+ years sales management (team of any size);
- Must have sold complex software solution into the line of business;
- Must be a true leader with true leadership skills;
- Must have small business experience;
- This is a velocity, not large enterprise play.
- You will be the first sales leader on the ground;
- You will be the most influential person in EMEA;
- This is initially a Player / Coach role;
- Business plans to grow the UK Enterprise Sales team;
- This will be a bag carrying sales role, with around half of your time managing in the initial stages;
- You will have 3 direct reports from day one across sales and technical;
- Your initial focus will be on new business sales personally and with the team;
- 100% channel model;
- EMEA territory - UK & Western Europe;
- Supported by lead generation and marketing from the US, you will be provided with ample qualified leads brought about through massive interest in what this vendor is doing.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.