The established leader in Forensics software is looking to rapidly expand the Sales Engineering team across EMEA, in order to match the huge drive in demand for their product. The successful SE's will be given the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting organisations around, both selling and delivering a game-changing product. This vendor has established itself with some massive unique selling points, making this the easiest technology sell you will ever do, and their product is making a real impact on a global scale. This opportunity is not to be missed.
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer - Forensics software market leader
PACKAGE: £80k + bonus + stock
* Established vendor that has made an impact on a massive global scale
* Their forensics technology performs better than any competitor and can be applied to a vast variety of use cases
* Seen as a key partner to some of the world's most exciting organisations, these guys give their team opportunities that are unheard of in other vendors
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2+ years pre-sales experience within EDiscovery, Forensics or Security software
* Strong Windows and Linux OS administration skills
* Extensive SQL Maintenance experience
* Understanding across storage, networking and virtualization technologies
* A pre & post sale hybrid role, you will be the lead point of contact throughout both the sales process and be given ownership of the onsite delivery and onboarding of customers
* Respond to RFP, RFI, RFX
* Build customer POC
* EMEA travel
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.