A leading Big Data vendor with a game-changing technology is looking for their first Sales Engineering boots on the ground in EMEA. This tech has seen huge demand in the market (closing a huge amount of business already in 2017), and they have identified that now is the perfect time to land in EMEA due to multiple hot opportunities. You will have uncapped commission, stock and the opportunity to grow a team as you make a success of the region.
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: £110k base + £40k bonus (OTE) + stock
* A recently founded US vendor who has only been selling for a few years but has already had huge success in a number of the FTSE 100
* Their product is completely market changing with their own IP and no direct competitor
* Incredible pipeline already in place, they are looking to establish their EMEA presence to come in and close a ton of business that is ongoing
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years Sales Engineering experience
* Linux System Admin skills
* Experience around Big Data technologies
* Strong exposure to infrastructure technologies such as Storage, Virtualisation, Networking, etc.
* An understanding of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Hands-on Enterprise focused pre-sales role pitching across multiple verticals
* Homebased role, must have access to London
* First EMEA SE - focus is to sell for 12-18 months then look to lead the team as the region grows
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.