Arguably the most disruptive vendor in Fintech, a leading Artificial-Intelligence-based insurance software vendor is looking to bring in a stellar Sales Engineer for 2018's hottest opportunity. Whilst still in their infancy, they've already proven their product fit with multiple seven-figure deals in the industry and have achieved almost unheard of revenue figures in 2 years of selling the product. This role would see you as the first Sales Engineer in the business with the responsibility to then grow out the team in the near future, as well as be a core member of their executive leadership team. Additionally, with a clear path to Unicorn status over the next 2 years and minimal funding, the stock opportunity here will be life-changing.
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer - Early-stage, high-growth AI Fintech vendor
PACKAGE: £90k base + bonus + stock & benefits (further flex dependent on experience)
* Our client has created arguably the most disruptive technology in an $800bn market and after delivering huge results for their clients, they've caught the attention of every C-Level executive in the industry
* Named as one of the hottest UK start-ups in 2017… these guys are going places!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Overachieving Sales Engineering experience (3+ years)
* Can clearly demonstrate a proven track record closing deals in the Commercial Insurance industry
* Confident pitching into a range of stakeholders up to C-Level executives
* Pure pre-sales role focusing on the Commercial Insurance industry
* Lead technical resource throughout the sales cycle, presenting the solution to both strategic C-Level execs and the day-to-day user base
* Remit to define and grow the Sales Engineering / pre-sales function as you see fit in line with the business' growth plans
* UK focused remit with access to London
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.