Looking to be part of an overachieving pre-sales team in one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies of 2016? Look no further, my client has seen a very impressive financial year with quarterly performance in excess of 150%. They are now looking to add more fuel to the fire and improve even further for next year!
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer - NoSQL / Big Data / Open Source / Apache
LOCATION: UK & Ireland
PACKAGE: Up to £100K Base, Bonus and Other Fantastic Benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies to watch
* £145 Million in funding to date
* Very impressive client list including the likes of British Gas, Netflix, eBay, etc.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 5 years' pre-sales experience
* Extensive Big Data & Database technology experience such as: Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB
* Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn new things and has demonstrated such behaviour
* Collaborative and passionate approach
* Willing to travel up to 50% of your time
* Act as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process
* Pitching to both Head of Architecture and Development teams, you will be telling a story about how the solution helps them in a way no other product in the market can
* Feedback to the Product team to enhance future product releases
* Proactively respond to RFP/ RFIs & build demos for the prospective client
To apply for the above position, please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.