This Californian Pre-IPO are on a rocket ship journey!
Project managers are responsible for building the future, yet their tools were designed for the past. Misreporting, missed deadlines, and blown budgets are all too common. This Client is obsessed with fixing this problem. Project managers should have a single solution to effectively manage numerous and complex projects.
This is a $10B market opportunity… This is a Unique solution!
- Est 2014
- Received $30+ million in funding (Series B)
- Silicon Valley HQ
- 100+ employees worldwide
- EMEA HQ in London
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer
LOCATION: West Coast, USA
PACKAGE: Competitive basic + bonus + company benefits + Stock!!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years minimum Pre-Sales experience
- Must work for or previously worked for a salesforce ISV
- If you don’t come from a SF ISV then you must hold salesforce certifications
- Must have strong configuration skills
- Advantageous if you have come from Logistic, workforce management or supply chain software
- 100% Pre-Sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist through the sales campaign
- Working with a worldcalss sales and leadership team
- Working closely with customers from a technical standpoint
- Deal with technical issues
- Open to travelling around the West Coast and other parts of America to prospect meetings
- Happy to do face to face meetings as well as webex, go-to etc