An incredibly disruptive vendor who is turning the BI industry on its head currently has a huge opportunity for their first EMEA Technical Account Manager. You will be joining their team off the back of a huge amount of number of new logos signing last quarter. With significant funding and massive differentiators in the market, this business is going places fast and the successful candidate will be joining the most exciting SaaS vendor out there, scaling out their sales engineering function by 10x in the next 24 months.
JOB TITLE: Sales Engineering Director - Hyper growth BI start-up
PACKAGE: Up to £200k OTE + bonus + stock
They have completely changed the game within Business Intelligence where the market has provided little innovation over the past decade. With 2018 seeing them sign up more enterprise clients than the previous few years combined, they are rapidly scaling across the globe and have secured a huge funding round to support their growth.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 4+ years in sales engineering / pre-sales leadership.
* Must come from either a data analytics / BI related technology OR from a strong enterprise software background.
* A track record of building and scaling out sales engineering functions across EMEA.
* Ideally you have had exposure to sales organisations following either MEDDIC or challenger.
* A high level understanding of Data Modelling and SQL would be beneficial.
* Lead the sales engineering organisation and take the team from a UK base into an EMEA organisation by hiring across key regions.
* Participate in rapidly scaling the team over the next 2 years (3x in the next 12 months, 10x in the next 24-30).
* Work closely with the sales leadership to consult on the EMEA go-to market strategy.
* Develop, train and on-board new Sales Engineering hires.
* Add team leaders & 1st line managers into the sales engineering organisation as the team scales.
To apply for the above position, please contact Josh Czarnopolski or hit the apply button.