Our client is the de-facto market leader in ecommerce and retail software, with a great pedigree and strong leadership in this space. The addressable market is massive. Ecommerce is a $2tn industry right now and projected to be $4tn in two years, so you have a target-rich environment. You will be working under an amazing leadership team with outstanding track records in this space and in growing and nurturing teams, business and individuals. You will also be working with one of the most aggressive commission schemes we have ever seen in the industry, with artificially low targets and a generous kicker % active as soon as the modest quota is reached. There is a genuine £150,000+ earning opportunity here.
JOB TITLE: UK Sales Executive - Market Leader - Ecommerce Software
PACKAGE: £40,000-£65,000 + uncapped commission
- Industry recognised, clear leader
- $125M turnover - growing to $225M over the next two years
- Already established but still growing rapidly
- Largest network of any vendor in this space
- Fantastic earning opportunity 3x basic salary is realistic
- North American HQ but strong EMEA presence
- Supportive and collaborative workplace
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- B2B technology sales - software and specifically ecommerce would be a bonus but not essential
- 4+ years into your selling career
- Ability to smash the phones and drum up leads and new business
- Driven by process and a desire to constantly improve
- Hungry and coachable - willing to learn from the incredible leadership
- Passionate about this space, why is this market important?
- 100% new logo sales role
- Working with a vibrant, dynamic team of driven and determined salespeople in a state-of-the-art Central London location
- Working with your managers and the SDR team to qualify and triage leads, then go into the market and sell this exceptional solution to a marketplace that is crying out for it
- Targeting retail and ecommerce clients
- Reporting to the UK Sales Managers and EMEA VP
To apply for the above position, please contact Josh Gillow or hit the apply button.