Our client is a leader within data management, data integration and associated software. These technologies have led to breakthroughs within vertical markets such as Finance, Logistics, Retail and Healthcare. They are now starting to increase their movement within Big Data and are looking for a software sales professional with a strong background in this technology.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive - Big Data
LOCATION: Boston - USA
PACKAGE: $100,000 - $120,000 + OTE
- 25 offices worldwide
- Founded over 30 years ago
- Consistent year-on-year growth
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 8+ years' related experience and strong track record of consistent tenure and performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or sales management
- Proven sales track record with history of closing million dollar deals
- Proven success developing a sales territory and pipeline.
- Knowledge of Big Data solutions (Hadoop, NoSql, etc) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high calibre presentation skills;
- Plan sales strategy, prepare sales forecasts and related reports
- Act as the principal liaison between our client and accounts. Develop and enhance business relationships by providing high levels of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organisational levels
- Work with Sales Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans
- Utilize internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provide feedback from customers regarding product performance, provide input to product development, and support services for product fixes and enhancement
- Represent our client at sales conferences to promote the company's products and services
- Introduce the products and services, and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Pearce-Thomas or hit the apply button.