CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a privately owned interior and exterior solar shading solutions designer and manufacturer. They currently require a Sales Executive to join their business.
Based from their London office you will be selling to Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Fit-out Contractors.
Account Development focused.
Our client is really looking for someone with a visual interiors sales background and business to business sales experience with Fit-out Contractors.
Great support and back up, excellent training.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive - Contract Blinds - Construction
SELLING: Indoor Solar Shading Solutions
SELLING TO: Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Fit-out Contractors
PACKAGE: £35k Basic, OTE £50k, 20 days holiday, pension, all office equipment
- Known for high quality products
- Established 25 years ago
- £5 million turnover
- 50 staff
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience and knowledge of interior products
- Blinds sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- Must be consultative in approach
- Happy to be office based
- Sold to Contractors, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors
- Technically minded
- Numerically strong
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of indoor solar shading solutions. The product range is vast and includes a mix of solutions including Vertical, Venetian, Roller, and Black Out and Wooden to name but a few of the blinds on offer
- This role is office based in modern offices in London, the hours are 8.30am to 5.15pm with 3 structured breaks throughout the day
- Working mainly on a database of existing/previous clients, you will be selling to Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Fit-out companies, often breaking the specification
- 95% account management and 5% cold business
- Making circa 60 calls per day
- Working in a specialist team that work this market, 3 in sales, 1 Project Manager and 1 Quantity Surveyor
- A great CRM system is in place and you will also have leads provided from an external company
- Excellent training both in-house and externally
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Bedding or hit the apply button.