CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is the market leader in bespoke specialist flooring.
Field/home based covering London.
Selling the company's manufactured range of top end luxury hardwood flooring products via architects, Designers and End Users.
Account Management focused.
The ideal candidate would have sold a luxury product via architects, designers and end users.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive - Luxury Products - Construction
SELLING: Top End Luxury Flooring
SELLING TO: Interior Designers, Architects and End Users
PACKAGE: £45k, OTE £80k, Car Allowance, 20 days holiday, Mobile, Laptop, Pension
- Worked on some of the most prestigious properties in the country.
- Established over 23 years.
- Excellent name in the market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- MUST have sold a top end product.
- Ideally have some kind of flooring related sales experience, wood flooring would be highly advantageous but possibly consider carpets or natural stone, however this is not totally essential as long as you have sold a top end luxury product.
- Sold to Architects, Designers and/or Contractors and had exposure to the very "well heeled" general public.
- Must be comfortable selling a very top end product.
- Located in London or very close to.
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of very high quality bespoke hardwood flooring products, my client specialises in Parquet, Marquetry and Antique Flooring.
- This is a very top end prestigious product and specialist installation service.
- Field/home based covering London and the Home Counties with main focus on London.
- Selling into Interior Designers, Architects and Specifiers, also directly to the end user client who are the extremely "well heeled" general public.
- Your role is largely account management with some new business.
- Dealing with orders that range from circa £20k to £500k with the average order at circa £80k.
- Sales cycles can range from 4 weeks to over 1 year, the average sales cycle is 7 months.
- Attending 4 meetings a day.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.