Account Executive required for Pre-IPO, SaaS-based Workflow Management Company. Our client, one of the leaders in enterprise project management collaboration solutions, urgently requires an experienced software sales professional. You will lead their penetration into marketing departments across key verticals and global 2000 brands. Experiencing hyper growth with year-on-year success and global recognition from industry peers, our client's solution is making a huge impact across enterprise brands in the UK. If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a growing and expanding team with unrivalled success and media interest, this is the role for you.
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive for Pre-IPO, SaaS-based Workflow Management Vendor
LOCATION: South East - Homebased Contract
PACKAGE: £70,000 - £85,000 Basic x 2 OTE including stock options
* Rapidly growing technology leader;
* Forbes 100 cloud companies;
* 3rd round of funding - $35m;
* 700 people globally;
* Pre-IPO with transparent plans to IPO in 3 years;
* Acclaimed solutions provider;
* Tier 1 client base;
* Hot market-leading technology;
* Gartner ranked "Leaders";
* Massively expanding;
* Top rep earned more than the CEO - $600k.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Sold software solutions into marketing departments;
* Sold to CMOs, creative agencies would be ideal;
* Sold SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts;
* PTR of success;
* Enterprise solution sales;
* Challenger mentality;
* Demo products, excellent presentation skills;
* Gravitas at CXO;
* Proven Sales Methodology and process;
* Self-motivated, able to work from home;
* Proven hunter, PTR achievement and overachievement.
* You will be part of the first UK presence;
* Targeting Digital Agencies;
* You will be targeting large Corporate through to Enterprise brands;
* Targeting Marketing;
* Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives, and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of business relationships with existing clients and new customers;
* Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives, and align our products and services where opportunities exist;
* Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs;
* Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Tom Wall or hit the apply button.